- Size 22 x 57 mm (3/4 x 2 1/2 inch)
- Ink Color: black, blue, or red
- Lifetime: approx 6,000 impressions
- Re-inkable: YES, use only Trodat replacement ink cartridge 6/4913, or any water-based stamp pad ink
- The Original Printy 4.0 is climate-neutral. As standard.
- Two special grip zones allow a cartridge to be exchanged without touching the ink reservoir — for guaranteed clean fingers.
- The Original Printy 4.0’s crystal-clear positioning window also enables accurately placed imprints. The transparent bottom edges allow for precise alignment.
Ontario Commissioner for Affidavits Company Attestation Stamp
$39.95Free Shipping on orders over $30.00; no additional handling charges. Most orders ship the next business day.
A Commissioner for Oaths for Ontario premium Trodat Printy 4913 self-inking stamp, specifically for Company Commissioner for Affidavits limited to the attestation of Oaths through their company, personalized with your name, company name and expiry date. A Commissioner for Oaths for Ontario must write or stamp below his or her signature, on every affidavit, declaration or other document made before the person.
The phrase “a Commissioner, etc.,…” is an abbreviation of the styling “A commissioner for taking affidavits in and for the courts in Ontario,” pursuant to the Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.17, s. 4 (4).
Not the Ontario Commissioner for Oaths Rubber Stamp you are looking for; view all our Ontario Commissioner stamp templates here.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 cm|
|Choose your stamp type||
Traditional, Self-Inking, Pre-Inked