Please note this stamp layout does not comply with the current Alberta Notaries and Commissioner Act of April 30, 2015 17(1)
A commissioner for oaths shall, on each document that the commissioner for oaths signs in that capacity, legibly print, or stamp in legible printing, next to the commissioner for oaths’ signature,
(a) the commissioner for oaths’ name,
(b) the words “A Commissioner for Oaths in and for Alberta”,
(c) if appointed under section 15, the date on which the commissioner for oaths’ appointment expires, and
(d) if the commissioner for oaths is acting by virtue of an office or status referred to in section 16(1) or (2), the office or status that applies to the commissioner for oaths.
17(2) A commissioner for oaths who fails to comply with this section is guilty of an offence and liable to a fine of not more than $1000.
- Production Time: 1-2 days
- Ink Color: black, blue, or red
- Lifetime: approx 6,000 impressions
- Re-inkable: YES, use only Trodat replacement ink cartridge 6/4913, or any water-based stamp pad ink
- The Original Printy 4.0 is climate-neutral. As standard.
- Two special grip zones allow a cartridge to be exchanged without touching the ink reservoir—for guaranteed clean fingers.
- The Original Printy 4.0’s crystal-clear positioning window also enables accurately placed imprints. The transparent bottom edges allow for precise alignment.