A Commissioner for Oaths for Saskatchewan must write or stamp below his or her signature on every affidavit, declaration or other document made before the person. Save time and make a professional impression by using a custom Commissioner for Oaths Stamp.
Our standard Commissioner for Oaths Stamp for Saskatchewan will be personalized with your name and expiry date. Your name should be the legal name registered with your law society, and the expiry date is the date of your commission expiry as shown on your appointment documents. For Saskatchewan, your expiry date can be presented in several options. The full date ie/ May 25, 2025, full date with write in year ie/ May 25, 20__ or just a blank line with space to write in the date ie/ _______________.
- Production Time: 1-2 days
- Ink Color: black, blue, or red
- Lifetime: approx 6,000 impressions
- Re-inkable: YES, use only Trodat replacement ink cartridge 6/4913, or any water-based stamp pad ink
- The Original Printy 4.0 is climate-neutral. As standard.
- Two special grip zones allow a cartridge to be exchanged without touching the ink reservoir—for guaranteed clean fingers.
- The Original Printy 4.0’s crystal-clear positioning window also enables accurately placed imprints. The transparent bottom edges allow for precise alignment.