A round 1 5/8 inch diameter Commissioner for Oaths for Ontario premium pre-inked self-inking stamp for Ontario Paralegals featuring specialty border and customized with your name, company name and LSO number. Text will be formatted to fit this style. We will contact you if there are any problems fitting your text. We will arrange your text as sample, adjusting text to fit area.
- Stamp Size 1 5/8 inch dia (40 mm dia)
- Production Time: 1-2 days
- Ink Color: black, blue, red, green or violet
- Lifetime: approx 20,000 impressions
- Re-inkable: YES, use only oil based flash stamp inks
- Made of minimum 80 % recycled plastics
The wording on the stamp will not be subject to ministry approval, but suggested wording is:
- Jane Doe, a Commissioner etc. for the Province of Ontario while being a licensed paralegal
The phrase “a Commissioner, etc.,…” is an abbreviation of “A commissioner for taking affidavits in and for the courts in Ontario,” pursuant to the Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.17, s. 4 (4). More details on the change are available from the Law Society.
Not the Ontario Commissioner for Oaths Rubber Stamp you are looking for; view all our Ontario Commissioner stamp templates here.