This Province of British Columbia Notary Public embosser available in three embosser styles; Pocket Seal, Desk Seal, Long Reach Desk Seal. Pre-configured for a standard layout for a British Columbia Notary Public. Your text will be formatted to fit this style, and we will contact you if there are any problems in fitting your text.
- production time 1-2 days
- 2 sizes available: 1 5/8 inch or 1 3/4 inch dia
- 3 types available: 1 5/8 inch desk embosser, 1 5/8 inch pocket embosser, 1 3/4 in long reach desk embosser
- designed for use with standard 20 – 40 lb paper stocks and/or 1 15/16 inch gold foil stickers or silver seal stickers
Notary public seal embossers are not mandatory for notarizing documents in British Columbia. However, it clearly indicates that you notarized the document.
- 7 A deed executed by an attorney under the seal of the attorney on behalf of a donor, whether an individual or corporation,
- (a) is binding on the donor if it comes within the scope of the attorney’s authority, and
- (b) is of the same effect as if it were under the seal of the donor.