Ontario Commissioner for Affidavits Oaths Paralegal Stamp
A Commissioner for Oaths for Ontario must write or stamp below his or her signature, on every affidavit, declaration or other document made before the person. A standard (Ontario) Commissioner for Oaths stamp specifically for Paralegals, personalized with your name.
The wording on the stamp will not be subject to ministry approval, but suggested wording is:
- Jane Doe, a Commissioner etc. for the Province of Ontario while being a licensed paralegal
The phrase “a Commissioner, etc.,…” is an abbreviation of “A commissioner for taking affidavits in and for the courts in Ontario,” pursuant to the Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.17, s. 4 (4). More details on the change are available from the Law Society.
- Size 22 x 57 mm (3/4 x 2 1/2 inch)
- Production Time: 1-2 days
- Ink Color: black, blue, red, green or violet
- Lifetime: approx 20,000 impressions
- Re-inkable: YES, use only oil based flash stamp inks
- Made of minimum 80 % recycled plastics
Not the Ontario Commissioner for Oaths Rubber Stamp you are looking for; view all our Ontario Commissioner stamp templates here.