I just received my Pocket Seal, how do i insert the dies into the embossing press.
- It is really quite simple to setup your pocket seal. View or download the attached pdf file to for step-by-step instruction. Pocket Seals-How-To.pdf
Can I create a custom stamp by providing a file? What types of files do you accept?
- If you have a vector file, convert your fonts to outlines/curves, and forward it to us in actual size. We can accept Corel, Adobe, eps and pdf file types. If you have a bitmap graphic it should be at least 300 dpi and send it to us in an uncompressed .tif format. If you don’t have either of these preferred formats send us what you have and will let you know if we can use them – most often we can!
How do I place an order?
- We offer several options for you to order from us. Use the menu above to browse our selection of products. You can order rubber stamps, name tags, embossing seals, industrial tags, plaques and awards in our online store. If you would like assistance with your order you can fill out an online form to request a proof and a quote or you can download and print a PDF order form and fax or e-mail your order to us.
If I place an order online, how it is processed?
When you place your order online we will process your order as follows:
- your order will be processed either the same day or the next business day, depending on when you place your order
- if you have requested a proof it will be sent to you at this time
- you will receive an e-mail letting you know when we have processed your order
- once your order is shipped, usually the next business day, you will receive a confirmation e-mail
- you will receive another e-mail direct from Canada Post with a confirmation of shipping and the tracking number for your order
How long does is take to process my order?
- If you have requested a proof and quote from us we will get back to you within 24 hours, usually the same day. Once the proof has been approved and payment arrangements made your order will ship within 24 hours, again usually the same day.
- If you place your order through our online store we will process your order either the same day or next business day depending on when you place your order. For most orders they will be shipped the following business day.
- Products like plaques or signs are usually processed within 2 days. If we have any questions or concerns about your order we will contact you before manufacturing.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Depending on your location and the type of shipping you choose:
- Parcel Post in Canada usually takes between 1 – 2 business days for local delivery and 3 – 7 business days for national delivery.
- Express Post Canada usually takes between 1 – 2 business days for local delivery and 3 – 5 business days for national delivery.
- Orders shipped to the USA by Tracked Packet usually take between 5 – 7 business days.
- Orders shipped to the USA by Expedited Parcel usually take between 3 – 7 business days.
The shipping times and rates will e display in your shopping cart prior to the final checkout process.
Can I pick up my order?
- Yes, you are welcome to pick-up your order. You can also pay for your order when you pick it up. Some exceptions may apply where a deposit is required for special or large orders.
- We are open Monday – Thursday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm for pickups and on Friday from 8:30 – 4:00 pm.
What type of payments do we accept?
- We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express credit cards, we also accept payment by Paypal, Interac Debit, cash and cheques.
The prices shown on our website are in Canadian Dollars all currency conversion will be done by your credit card company and will show up on your credit card statement – your invoice amount will not match your credit card charge due to the currency conversion difference.
Do you provide tracking information for shipments?
- Yes we have and can provide tracking information for all shipments.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number from Canada Post when your order is shipped. If you don’t receive it check your junk mail folder, or contact us. The tracking number will also be posted to your order details online.