Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about our products.
What is the difference between self-inking and pre-inked stamps?
I have my own product I would like engraved, do you provide engraving on customer supplied products
I just received my Pocket Seal, how do I insert the dies into the embossing press and/or my pocket seal does not seem to be making a good impression.
Can I create a custom stamp by providing a file? What types of files do you accept?
How do I place an order?
If I place an order online, how it is processed?
– your order will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days, usually the next business day, depending on when you place your order
– if you have requested a proof, it will be sent to you at this time
– you will receive an e-mail letting you know when we have processed your order
– once your order is shipped, usually the next business day, you will receive a completed order confirmation e-mail with your package tracking number.
How long does is take to process my order?
– If you place your order through our online store, we will process your order within 1-3 business days. Most orders, they will be shipped the following business day.
– Products like plaques or signs are usually processed within 3-4 days, larger orders in 5-7 business days.
If we have any questions or concerns about your order, we will contact you before manufacturing.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
– Parcel Post in Canada usually takes between 1 – 2 business days for local delivery and 3 – 7 business days for national delivery.
– Express Post Canada usually takes between 1 – 2 business days for local delivery and 3 – 5 business days for national delivery.
– Orders shipped to the USA by Tracked Packet usually take between 5 – 7 business days.
– Orders shipped to the USA by Expedited Parcel usually take between 3 – 7 business days.
The shipping times and rates will e display in your shopping cart before the final checkout process.
What type of payments do we accept?
The prices shown on our website are in Canadian Dollars; all currency conversion will be done by your credit card company and will show up on your credit card statement – your invoice amount will not match your credit card charge due to the currency conversion difference.
Do you provide tracking information for shipments?
You will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number from Canada Post when your order is shipped. If you don’t receive it, check your junk mail folder, or contact us. The tracking number will also be posted to your order details online.
Return & Refund Policy
Do the customized nature of our products we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [email protected] with details of the product and the defect. We will issue you a RMA number and then you can send the item you consider defective to:
Dominion Stamps & Engraving
Bay 8, 1216 – 34 Avenue NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E 6L9
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.